Spring 2013 has been a great season in the Real Estate world. Home prices continue to increase as inventory remains low. Also important to note is the short amount of days in the market that properties that are priced and market competitively are listed before they get under contract. Here are some of the most important trends for May in Marietta, GA:
- The median list price in May for single family homes in Marietta is $289,000. The list prices increased by 5.12% from the previous month.
- The price per square foot for listings in this area is $101.
- The sale prices increased by 3.78% from the previous month.
- The price per square foot for sales in this area is $63.
- The number of active listings in Marietta increased by 4.6% from the previous month.
- The median number of days active properties have been listed is 40. This is significantly shorter than the national average.